Being on a podcast has been on my bucket list for about the last year!
For those of you who have been living under a rock, Podcasts have had a wee revival. I especially love the sort that interview cool people about personal development and how they got to do what the are doing (surprise, surprise!). So you can imagine how thrilled I was to be asked by Chris Desmond from the Wellington Podcast 'Uncomfortable is OK' to be a guest on his show, all about personal development and why we choose to be uncomfortable (and why that isn't a bad thing). Along with myself, there are many amazing other interviewees, such as Art Green, Alex Hare and The Body Love chicks.
Click below to have a listen to our chat below (make sure your DOWNLOAD IT) and make sure that you go and visit his site here!
I really enjoyed making this podcast and I hope that you enjoy listening to it! We cover a wide range of things including:
- Learning how computers and technology could unleash your creative side
- Setting up the Residents and what choosing to commit to
- How everything had been uncomfortable but ignoring it
- Figuring out how to be comfortable with myself
- Being around crazy, creative people and how that opened up my perspective on the world
- The power of being consistent and disciplined within my creativity and the improvements I saw with that
- The importance of storytelling today
- Finding my own voice and telling stories authentically
- Creating my own category
- Being confident in your own style so you don’t need to copy others
- Cool Runnings
- And of course getting uncomfortable